Department for Attracting Foreign Direct Investments
The Department for Attracting Foreign Investments performs tasks related to:
- monitoring and analysing the participation of foreign investors and making a list of investment projects in the Republic of Serbia divided by areas;
- researching the international market of investments and investment funds and establishing contacts with the potential investors;
- activities that analyse the demand for types of investments in the international market and compile lists of potential investors;
- promotion of economic potentials of the Republic of Serbia abroad;
- based on the good marketing and previously conducted market analysis, determining the target group of foreign investors with whom contact is established through the RS DCM;
- maintaining regular contacts with foreign investors.